I planned my own wedding and I really enjoyed doing it. I plan all of my own events. However, that's only because event planning and organizing is something I personally enjoy doing very much and I've always had successful and enjoyable experiences hosting events I plan. When it came to my wedding, even though I had fun doing it, it was incredibly stressful to juggle everything on my plate. I had to put off my education to focus on planning and working full time. Hence why an event planner (regardless of the fact that I love planning) would have been helpful. One thing to note is even though I planned my wedding, I still had someone equipped with the right skills to co-ordinate the day of my wedding while I was busy getting married and enjoying my big day.
The same goes for any event you want to enjoy yourself. Ever find that you are pulled in one hundred different directions at your own events and can never enjoy it? You were looking forward to your event for so long but never got a chance to really experience it...
Anyways, without further delay, here are the 5 reasons why it would be a good idea for you to hire an event planner - such as Carpe Diem!
1. You have too much on your plate. The last thing you want to worry about is planning an event. You can't take on the stress of inviting everyone, planning the activities, contacting vendors, negotiating costs, organizing the food and drinks, etc.
2. You are on a strict budget. Event planners are equipped with strong negotiating skills. We are able to leverage our contacts to work within your budget and get you what you want/need. Carpe Diem event planners are also thrifty shoppers and we get creative enough to work within your financial expectations.
3. You don't know many vendors. Event planners have contacts from a large vendor base. This gives us the flexibility to get you what you want without you having to do too much research. The time consuming part is taken care of.
4. You don't know where to start. You simply may not have a clue how to plan an event or you may just dislike planning. That's okay, it's one of the most common reasons people hire event planners.
5. You want a spectacular event. One thing is for sure, you want to impress your guests. Carpe Diem is all about the literal term, seizing the day. We come up with the most innovative, unforgettable and unique ideas for events. All your guest are bound to fall in love.
I hope this post was able to answer the question you stumbled upon this page to read. Visit www.seizethedaygta.ca to hire an event planner now.
Hi, I'm Kavitha. I own Carpe Diem, where I provide Image Consulting and Event Coordinating services. I am using this blog as an outlet to tell all of you how I work and why I got involved in this business. I provide very personal services which requires trust. Through this blog I explain everything I do for my business in hopes of building that trust. I hope you enjoy what you read!